Monday, December 26, 2011

Suicide Burpees

Okay, so we all know how I feel about WODing with long pants and a shirt with sleeves. And if you dont...well, I believe in WODing with as little as possible & its because I sweat profusely and feel claustrophobic to the point that I cant breathe lol. BUT, Accident Prone Janetssa's advice for todays WOD: wear as much clothes as possible. [lol]  Today's suicide burpees (aka shuttle run) are going to be outside in the street, so just be prepared to get dirty. But don't be scared, after all CROSSFIT GIRLS ARE DIRTY! And kick butt on those Clean and Jerks, go heavy its the only shoulder work your doing today! =] good luck


5 comments:

  1. Suicide burpees were no joke that's for sure. This wod was short and painful. Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I read this before I WOD'd today! My knees are all scraped up now lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ CJ, if they start bruising up lemme know, I know a magical creme. lol. I bruise super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magical cream?! My knees are always bruised up, what's the name of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its called Arnica. They sell it at nutrition stores, they usually have a cream and pills. I bruise super easy so Ive been trying to take the pills like I would my fish oil. The cream is much better, but fyi... it dont sell so nice. lol.

    ReplyDelete