Friday, December 23, 2011

Strong is Beautiful

Welcome to the blog! I'm starting this blog for my CrossFit girls, my STORM girls (and yes, fine the boys too ;P) , my little dysfunctional family.  I feel like the things I think about (which honesly im so addicted to CrossFit, that its ALL i think about) are thoughts that you guys have about CrossFit as well, like my "protein hot chocolate" incident. lol. And alot of times, I wish I could give you all "accident prone Janetssa's advice" before you get to the box, like staying away from the section of the cage right in front of the guys bathroom lol. Also, Im always reading CrossFit journals to find advice on anything that might help with CrossFit and anything that can make my life better in general, and this is my way of sharing that with you!

So please enjoy the blog and remember, STRONG IS BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment